Top 10 Tips for Getting and Staying Healthy
Check out these Top 10 Tips for getting and
1. Eat breakfast within 1 hour of waking up - your body's been fasting all night long so fuel your body to start your day right.
2. Add chlorophyll to your drinking water - it helps to alkalinize your body which protects it oxygenates your system more efficiently.
3. Use a "greens drink" you like and drink one everyday with your breakfast. Also helps to alkalinize and it adds lots of plant nutrients that most of us don't get from our daily diet.
4. Go "Stone Age" with your eating - the Paleolithic diet keeps to lean meats and tons of vegetables as your carbs. It worked for our ancestors, maybe we should get back to it too.
5. Cut the "whites" out of your diet…the white sugar, white flour, white rice, milk, etc.
6. Stretch your body everyday for 10 minutes. Try these stretches right now at your desk.
7. Move your body-exercise everyday for 30minutes - minimum 3x/week
8. Spend a few minutes each morning writing down at least 10 things you're grateful for that you have in your life right now - starting off the day in gratitude is one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself.
9. Make a list of all the things that you're wasting energy on trying to remember that you have to do and complete 1 or more each day.
10. Stop watching the news – you don’t need the negativity. If anything important happens, someone will tell you about it.